Monday, January 16, 2012

My full time job: Piper Joli

As most of you know, I moved to Caribbean with my sisters family mostly to take care of their two year old, my niece, Piper. She's so much fun, and she makes me laugh all the time, she always says the cutest things. These are a couple of pictures of her that I wanted to post, pretty much sums up her personality.


Until we find her a toddler bed here on the island, Piper has been sleeping with me, and she sleeps like a Starfish, the tiny toddler somehow manages to occupy an entire King size bed. Not to mention I've already woken up with a bloody nose from a nice kick to my face since she insists on sleeping with her head at the foot of the bed, and feet right by my face :p

Every time I whip out my camera (which around her is ALWAYS, since she's always doing something picture worthy) she stares at me, I think she likes having her picture taken.


This is what your hair looks like after you've slept with it in double pig tails, I love her bed head.





Piper is turning into a little beach bum, she absolutely loves the ocean and going swimming, or as she calls it, "wimming," literally ALL day she walks around the apartment saying "let's go wimming." If you aren't ready to go, she'll walk into your room and get your swimsuit and bring it to you like a dog playing fetch, it's so cute. She also loves the sand which is good, we just tried our first round of boogie boarding and such and absolutely loved it, so I'm sure there will be MUCH time spent by the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment